Specific Gravity (SG)
- How do I get a specific gravity (SG) for engineered flooring?
- I don't know the specific gravity (SG) of the flooring. How can I determine what it is?
- I need to measure the moisture content in a very exotic species of wood with my Wagner Meters Handheld Moisture Meter, and this species’ specific gravity (SG) is not included in the species adjustment tables. How can I find the correct SG?
- My Wagner Meters digital moisture meter can only be set to measure wood species with specific gravities (SG’s) up to 0.70, but the wood species I am trying to read has a published SG higher than that. What do I do?
- What is the correct specific gravity (SG) setting for OSB, Plywood or MDF?
- Where can I find a list of specific gravity (SG) settings?